1. What is the tuition fee for the WINTOUR programme?
Programme country students' tuition fee is 4500 EUR per year (9000 EUR for the two years). Partner country students' tuition fee is 9000 EUR per year (18000 EUR for the two years).
2. What is category of tuition fee that applies to me?
We kindly recommend you to read carefully the requirements at PARTICIPATION FEES (including list of countries in each category) in order to choose the suitable category for you. Please bear in the mind the following:
- Double nationality: students with double nationality (of a Programme or Partner country) must choose the nationality under which they submit their application.
- 12-month rule: Partner country applicants can not have been residents nor have carried out studies, training or work for more than a total of 12 months over the last 5 years in any Programme country (the 5-year residence period for this 12-months rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline of candidacies). If any of these circumstances happens, applicants should submit their application under the Programme Country category.
3. What is included/not included in the fees?
Detailed information on this matter can be found at PARTICIPATION FEES.
4. What are the implications of being a self-funded student?
Self-funded students are those that pursue the master without an Erasmus+ scholarship. Hence, these students are responsible of paying the fees and all costs derived from their participation in the master (e.g. accommodation, transportation, subsistence, etc.).
5. Are there any funding opportunities for self-funded students?
The Wintour Consortium continually strives to provide funding options for self-funded students. In fact, former students have all found different ways of partial financial help. The alternatives are described in the section Funding opportunities of our webpage.