- Admission & selection
- Participation fees
- application step by step
- Funding opportunities
WINTOUR fees distinguish two types of students:
|Programme country||Partner country|
|4500 EUR/year||9000 EUR/year|
NOTE: Students with a double nationality (of a Partner and of a Programme country) must specify the nationality under which they submit their application.
- PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- Candidates admitted in the 1st or 2nd call for applications have to pay a deposit of 400 EUR to guarantee their place in the programme.
- The remaining participation fees can be paid in 4 different instalments (2 per academic year).
- Registration in the three host universities, including academic resources and services of the three universities (tuition fees).
- Full insurance coverage in line with the minimum requirements established by the European, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.
- Local language courses for students who have a basic or no knowledge at all of the local language (Spanish, French and Portguese) during the first 3 semesters of teaching.
- Other expenses such as welcome week or part of the expenses derived from the participation in the graduation ceremony, field trips, and other academic activities.
- Issuance of Diplomas and transcript after completion of the master.
- Other administrative costs at hosting universities.
FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Application fee (at URV)
- Student Life and Campus Contribution (CVEC at UBx)
- Translations or other bureaucratic services required
- Living expenses
- Transportation costs