- Admission requirements
- application step by step
- Participation fees
- erasmus mundus scholarships
- other scholarships
- selection procedure
WINTOUR fees distinguish two types of students:
|Programme country||Partner country|
|4500 euros/year||9000 euros/year|
NOTE: Students with a double nationality (of a Partner and of a Programme country) must specify the nationality under which they submit their application.
- Registration in the three host institutions, including academic resources and services of the three universities (tuition fees).
- Full insurance coverage in line with the minimum requirements established by the European, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.
- Local language courses for students who have a basic or no knowledge at all of Spanish, French, and Portguese (during the first 3 semesters of teaching).
- Other expenses such as welcome week, or part of the expenses derived from the participation in the graduation ceremony, field trips, and other academic activities.
- Issuance of Diplomas and transcript after completion of the master.
- Other administrative costs at universities.
FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Application fee (at URV)
- Student Life and Campus Contribution (CVEC at UBx)
- Translations or other bureaucratic services required
- Living expenses
- Transportation costs
- In the case of students awarded with an Erasmus Mundus scholarship, fees are covered by the scholarship, as well as other costs incurred throughout the entire duration of the course (see Erasmus Mundus Scolarships section for full details).
- Self-funded students (those interested in pursuing the master without an Erasmus Mundus scholarship) are responsible of paying the fees and all costs derived from their participation in the master (e.g. accommodation, transportation, subsistence, etc.).