- Admission requirements
- application step by step
- Participation fees
- erasmus mundus scholarships
- other scholarships
- selection procedure
WINTOUR fees distinguish two types of students:
|Programme country||Partner country|
|4500 euros/year||9000 euros/year|
NOTE: Students with a double nationality (of a Partner and of a Programme country) must specify the nationality under which they submit their application.
- Registration in the three host institutions, including academic resources and services of the three universities.
- Language courses (in parallel or before the academic training)
- Full insurance coverage
- Issuance of Diplomas (Joint Master Degree, Diploma Supplement,)
- Administrative costs
FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Living expenses
- Transportation costs
- Sworn translations and other administrative procedures
- In the case of students awarded with an Erasmus Mundus scholarship, fees are covered by the scholarship, as well as other costs incurred throughout the entire duration of the course (see Scolarships section for full details).
- Self-funded students (those interested in pursuing the master without an Erasmus Mundus scholarship) are responsible of paying the fees and all costs derived from their participation in the master (e.g. accommodation, transportation, subsistence, etc.).