- Admission & selection
- Participation fees
- application step by step
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- Other funding opportunities
WINTOUR fees distinguish two types of students:
|EU Member States and Third Countries associated to the programme||Third Countries not associated to the programme|
|6000 EUR/year||8000 EUR/year|
NOTE: Applicants must review the information above to find out the specific category under which they must submit their application. Individuals with dual nationality have to select only one of the categories.
PARTICIPATION FEES INCLUDE:
- Registration in the three host universities, including academic resources and services of the three universities (tuition fees).
- Full insurance coverage in line with the minimum requirements established by the European, Audiovisual and Cultural Executive Agency (EACEA).
- Local language courses (during the first 3 semesters of teaching for the students who have basic or no knowledge at all of Spanish, Catalan, French, and/or Portuguese).
- Other expenses such as welcome sessions or part of the expenses derived from the participation in the graduation ceremony, field trips, and other academic activities.
- Issuance of Diplomas, transcript and Diploma Supplement after completion of the master.
- Other administrative costs at hosting universities.
FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Translations or other bureaucratic services required
- Living expenses
- Transportation costs
PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS FOR NON-SCHOLARSHIPS HOLDERS
- Candidates admitted in the 2nd call for applications have to pay a deposit of 400 EUR to guarantee their place in the programme.
- The remaining participation fees can be paid in 4 different instalments (2 per academic year).