- Admission requirements
- APPLICATION STEP BY STEP
- Participation fees
- erasmus mundus scholarships
- other scholarships
- selection procedure
- WINTOUR applicants have the right to appeal against the selection decision. For doing so, applicants should fill in an appeal form and send it to the WINTOUR Secretariat (apply.wintour(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat) together with supporting documents (if necessary), within a period of 15 days starting from the day after the notification of selection results. The WINTOUR Academic Committee will respond within one month after reception of the appeal.
- Before sending the appeal, please note that our selection process is very competitive because of the few scholarships available in relation to the high number of applications. For this reason, only the candidates with higher merits in all the aspects included in the WINTOUR selection criteria above can be selected.
A group of up to 28 students are admitted per intake (including scholarship holders and self-funded students). Candidates are evaluated by the WINTOUR Academic Committee based on the following criteria:
|CV and academic track record||50%|
|Motivation letter and professional project||30%|
|Professional experience in the field and previous international mobility||10%|
|Other Languages (especially Spanish, French or Portuguese, the languages of the participating institutions)||10%|
The scores from the review form two absolute ranked lists of applications (a Partner Country list and a Programme Country students list) which is used for student selection.
In the 1st call, EMJMD scholarships are assigned to the candidates with higher merits in the lists, according to the number of scholarships available in each category. A selected number of the following candidates according to the order of merit are included in a reserve list for each category.
In the 2nd call, the candidates selected are those with higher merits in the lists, according to the number of self-funded places available for that intake.
Please note that:
- candidates who fail to meet the minimum admission requirements may be declared ineligible, and not further considered for evaluation;
- applicants providing knowingly falsified information will be disqualified from the selection process.
- Selected Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders and candidates included in the reserve list are informed between mid-April and early May.
- Selected self-funded students are informed by the end of June the latest.