Webinar: Wine Tourism in Virginia (US)
The International Institute of Tourism Studies, from the George Washington University is hosting a webinar on Wine Tourism in Virginia on DECEMBER 8.
Do you know Virginia is the birthplace of American wine and one of the top five wine producing states in the U.S. with nearly 300 wineries and dozens of wine trails for authentic and memorable wine tourism experience? Join virtual wine tours and a conversation with three distinguished MTA alumni and an acclaimed chef on Virginia wine, wine and culinary experiences, community development through wine tourism, and a toast to the holiday season.
This webinar is open to the global tourism industry for resiliency, agility and creativity during the global pandemic and to GW MTA/MBA alumni and all stakeholders for unyielding support in 2020.
- Dr. Cevat Tosun, Eisenhower Chair & Professor, Faculty Director of MTA Program, Department of Management, GWSB.
- Chris Canfield (MTA '09), Vice President of Partnership Marketing, Virginia Tourism Corporation
- Courtney Cacatian (MTA '10), Executive Director , Charlottesville Albemarle Convention & Visitors Bureau, Virginia
- Travis Milton, Culinary Director, Nicewonder Farm & Vineyards, Bristol, Virginia
- Attila Woodward (MTA '07), Managing Partner & Co-Owner, Jefferson Vineyards, Charlottesville, Virginia